Cats first litter

Tiffy32

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat is pregnant with her first litter she had her first kitten on the day of Easter At 12.14am and her second at 5:50am And the second didn’t make it and the next morning the first kitten didn’t make, I’m not sure if she had them early or what, this is my first time dealing with a pregnant mom cat, and I still can feel a baby in stomach, she is acting normal there are no issue with her at all, so I’m wondering if I should wait it out and see what happens

Kitty Beholder

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is pregnant with her first litter she had her first kitten on the day of Easter At 12.14am and her second at 5:50am And the second didn’t make it and the next morning the first kitten didn’t make, I’m not sure if she had them early or what, this is my first time dealing with a pregnant mom cat, and I still can feel a baby in stomach, she is acting normal there are no issue with her at all, so I’m wondering if I should wait it out and see what happens
My understanding is that it could still be several days before she delivers the kitten. That being said, I would definitely call a vet and get her looked at as well an appointment for getting her spayed so she doesn't have to go through this again!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
:yeah: I agree with a vet check. If she is still carrying a kitten it will be born when ready. I’m sorry the first two did not make it.