Cats And Water....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scottiecat. She hasn't learned to turn the water on by herself, and has to jump to the drainboard and whine until Moo Shu comes to her aid.

scottiecatsink.jpg

Caveat: there are six water bowls which are changed twice a day.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rocket has taken over my water glass. It's the glass I put on the side table when watching TV. If it's empty she sticks a paw down it and looks at me mournfully. If it's full she comes over and drinks for a long time. I gave up on being able to drink it myself *sigh*

Point Blur_Feb032018_210603.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rocket has taken over my water glass. It's the glass I put on the side table when watching TV. If it's empty she sticks a paw down it and looks at me mournfully. If it's full she comes over and drinks for a long time. I gave up on being able to drink it myself *sigh*

View attachment 217385
♪♫♬ Little pink evil Snowshoe tongue,
Little pink evil Snowshoe tongue! ♪♫♬

;)

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I have the same problem, I am afraid you are going to have to have 2 glasses on your table. Better yet, what I had to do is place my water on the table on the other side of the couch, where she cannot see it. Thank goodness on evenings when I am having a glass of wine, Katy will NOT touch my wine. We would be having a REAL PROBLEM if we had to fight over who gets the wine glass!:cool: