Cats and Humans After Adoption

dotcomcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My goal here is to show how beautiful and awarding can be a friendship between adopted cat and a human. Those cats who lived in the streets with low quality food and no one to cuddle with had little or non chances for long, happy and healthy life. But after adoption, everything changes. They get a lot of love, warm place to stay, good food and someone to purrr to. :) They become happy and pampered fur balls. So if you were noble enough to save a feline's life, please share your happiness with the rest of us. It might influence others to follow your example and give a forever home to one cute little feline.

I hope you all like my idea of posting our precocious moments with adopted animals, to show the world that when we save a pets life, we actually enrich our own. :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dotcomcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Because I started this tread, I will give my contribution first.  My cute Cika was adopted few days before this video was made. It was love at first head bump. :) Now she is so grateful for the chance to have more than a decent life, that she decided to help me wake up every morning. We both like to sleep a lot, so sometimes we just can't get up (like in this video):

So if you adopt a fur ball, you will also have a happiness blast like two of us. Do this a.s.a.p. 

Regards, 

Dotcom Cat

hexiesfriend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had cats from all sources but mostly from the streets. I have to say the more down and out they were when I found them the more kind and loving they are. I brought in an aging Tom cat who got beat up one to many times for my conscience. He never let me pick him up, jump up on the couch with me 1 time in the 6 years I had him but he followed me around the house always, looked for me when he couldn't find me, slept on the floor beside my bed always and would complain like a child when I was on the phone too long. I work from home and all day everyday you'd find him at my feet sitting quietly. I took him in as an adult, and he was the sweetest cat I ever had. He remained a Tom the entire time he was with me and still acted that affectionate he was wonderfulI and I'll never forget him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dotcomcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, every cat has a different personality so they have unique way to show their bond with humans. He was so sweet to follow you around and sit near you while you work. He was supporting you. You two were lucky you've had each other. Thank you for being such a good person and for making an old Tom happy, happy cat.