Catering to Himself

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the change in the sun's angle, Tolly's Sunbeam is now across the bed just at Breakfast time. Tolly is not all that interested in food to begin with and does not think breakfast is worth missing his Sunbeam time.

The question was "Tolly, are you hungry?"

His response..."can you bring it in here for me mom, just this once?"

Pleeeeeeeese? (note the supplicating paw..it was raised, but my camera was too slow to catch that part, darn delay feature)

Of course you know I did

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PS actually it's been way more than "just this once", every sunny morning lately Tolly has had breakfast in bed. This time I took pics. But the Sunbeam doesn't last at that angle forever, and he is Entitled.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What? I don't see anything wrong with this.

I do whatever I need to in order to get food into some of the more easily distracted and/or fussy cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. I wish I could have posted the picture a little bigger, as small as it is, you can't really get a good look at the expression in his eyes.

I LOVE him!

at129

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Such a handsome boy!!
I love his white "socks." Jack beckons and points with his paws a lot, too...those crazy little red guys are good at giving us directions!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a good thing my crew have been banished from the computer room so they can't see those pics. I would have 3 of them lined up in bed waiting to be served their breakfast.
Tolly is just the cutest thing, please give him tummy rubs and scritches from me.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Tolly is a "GOD"! There are a few ways to interpret his thoughts....
1) Sunbeams bring him food
2) Being irresistibly cute on the bed brings him food (Sunbeams highlight his cuteness)
3) Mom brings me food while I am lounging in bed soaking in the sunbeams
4) All of the above