"Caterday" playtime! 😸

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes!! Its gone by so fast. It was definitely a tough month!!

Today is actually 8 yrs already since Angel, my first love & soul kitty passed.
He was such a sweet docile boy 🧡

View attachment 469638

New video by Kelly R
My list of the missed goes back very far and is very highly populated. Every one is forever in my heart. I hope you also look forward to reuniting with your loved ones who have gone on ahead, in due time. I certainly do. :loveeyes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to share something.
Since Monday was the 8 yr anniversary of losing Angel, I lit candles around the house that night for him. Then when I was blowing them all out before going to bed, I looked at his picture, & said, " you come snuggle with momma tonight, ok?"

Now, Panther usually doesn't come in & up on the bed until sometime halfway through the night....but, Monday, as soon as I got into bed, & was getting settled, he came up, & was ready to lay beside me. I sleep on my side, & he likes to lay in front of me, most of the time he's gotta put his head on my pillow too. Usually facing me 😄. He stayed with me all night! He didn't get up until around 6:15. I couldn't believe it. I actually slept pretty well too. He didn't get in my way when turning or whatever. He'd just switch sides when I did. 😄🥰. So I was curious if he'd do it again, & last night he did. So I don't know if its something new, but it started Monday night after I said that yo Angels picture. 😻🧡💙

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to share something.
Since Monday was the 8 yr anniversary of losing Angel, I lit candles around the house that night for him. Then when I was blowing them all out before going to bed, I looked at his picture, & said, " you come snuggle with momma tonight, ok?"

Now, Panther usually doesn't come in & up on the bed until sometime halfway through the night....but, Monday, as soon as I got into bed, & was getting settled, he came up, & was ready to lay beside me. I sleep on my side, & he likes to lay in front of me, most of the time he's gotta put his head on my pillow too. Usually facing me 😄. He stayed with me all night! He didn't get up until around 6:15. I couldn't believe it. I actually slept pretty well too. He didn't get in my way when turning or whatever. He'd just switch sides when I did. 😄🥰. So I was curious if he'd do it again, & last night he did. So I don't know if its something new, but it started Monday night after I said that yo Angels picture. 😻🧡💙
I believe and know that cats are very intuitive and empathetic. I can't explain what happened with Panther, but I know love is always, always welcome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. I do too. I've always felt that, but a cpl of really good pet phycics that I follow on YouTube always confirm that as well.
Im sure Angel was here too, but prompted Panther to do what he physically couldn't. 😇