Cat Wee Smell Remover Recommendations Please!

Emski87

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello.
There are so many products out there which claim they can get rid of cat wee smell. We need something which will work on carpets. I dont mind how much i spend I just want something that will work. Ive read so many google posts and read an enzyme one is needed etc etc - but has anyone tried and tested ones and can recommend ones that have worked for you? Thanks in advance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Emski87

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Perfect! Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Emski87

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi thanks! Ive read articles after articles. I just wanted some first hand recommendations from actual people who know certain products work. Pet shops sell over 50 products all claiming to do the same thing. Ive tried some which have been rubbish so just wanted to know of any that actually do work.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have tried Natures Miracle, it works well. I get one at Walmart that is called Kids and Pets, and it works well too. Some I have tried smell worse than the urine!Just make sure it says it works by enzymatic action. Spray it and let it work, much easier than all that scrubbing.
My 17 years old that did all the peeing is gone now, I would give anything to have to use it!

fearfalls

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Before we knew my cat had bladder stones, she peed everywhere! Our tried and true solution was vinegar - and lots of it. It works especially well on clothes. For the carpet, we either put some on the floor and scrubbed, or put some with carpet cleaner in a rug doctor and went over the spot numerous times. This worked really well for us! Keep in mind, if your cat is peeing allllll the time and you don't know why, it could be bladder stones -- we learned the hard way, and our poor kitty ended up having to get surgery to remove THREE.