Cat-themed Birthday Gifts!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
cat necklace.jpg
DH is pretty sure he found a job (some paperwork has to be completed by the company on Monday; he was provisionally hired), so even though I said that I didn't want nor need a birthday gift, he wanted to get me something! He also sold a lot on eBay, so he said that he could afford to buy me something, job or job:

cat cuff.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I was having some trouble posting the photos (they went through twice, and re-positioned the text), so I'll reply to my post to finish it!

I found them on etsy. I normally have to wear silver or gold, due to a metal allergy, but bracelets are not a problem. I hope the pendant will work out. If not, I could cut out the same size in leather or fabric, and attach it behind, where it touches my skin--maybe to make the background look like a harvest moon. These are made from copper. Aren't they beautiful? I love unusual animal jewelry, especially bracelets! And I ADORE black cats!

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I found some sealant at Charming Charlie the works for the back of earrings. I'm sure it would work on the jewelry too. Of course, clear nail polish seems to work just fine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you! I have seen stuff like that in stores. I think he puts some sort of coating on his jewelry, come to think of it.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
They are simply beautiful and I adore black cats too. :bigeyes: Enjoy wearing them and have a very Happy Birthday.:party2: