Cat that fetches???

silva_unt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Howard

My cat likes to play fetch, but she will drop it near you, not at you.
We still need to master the concept of bringing it closer to mommy,

I throw it far and she bring it back 3/4 the distance! Excersice for me too i guess

sohni

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Mau is addicted to fetching. She will drop her toy on my head in the middle of the night and then poke at it with her paw until I throw it off the bed or hide it under my pillow. She brings it right to me, every time.

mazobear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My lynx point, Bear, loves the plastic rings that come on jugs of distilled water. He not only fetches them, but he has been known to wake us up with one in his mouth, wanting us to throw it. Sometimes we find them in the bed also. He is a super athlete and has jumped as high as 5 feet in order to grab a ring.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyxsasha12

My cat Sasha's favorite toy is caps off of bottles, and she can play for hours with one. She loves it when I throw one so she can go chase after it, but recently she's been bringing it back when I throw it
After I throw it and she finds it, she returns immediately and drops it in front of me and meows until I throw it again. I've never really seen a cat do that, I thought it was hilarious so I had to share it
My mom's one-eyed cat used to fetch when she was young.

Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

My cat even likes to use a plastic bottle cap as a pillow:

How cute!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speaking of bottle caps, I just heard Holland playing with one in the kitchen. Next thing I know she comes out covered in dust. The only thing I can figure is that she squeezed in between the fridge and the counter to chase it down. Like she doesn't have half a dozen more lying around the house.