Cat pregnant, HELP PLEASE!!!

Kshaw1234848

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I didn’t know if my cat was fat or pregnant but this morning I felt her belly and could feel a kitten kicking so that confirmed it she has a very fluffy belly and I can’t see her nipples and don’t have a clue how far on she is. I’m just wondering if anyone could offer me any help on what they think as I have never seen a pregnant cat before.

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If she is not spayed and has been outside or around intact male cats, she is very likely pregnant. Do you recall when her last heat cycle occurred?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kshaw1234848

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No I don’t have a clue I’ve never noticed her in season really

Kshaw1234848

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If she is not spayed and has been outside or around intact male cats, she is very likely pregnant. Do you recall when her last heat cycle occurred?
I’m going to get an ultrasound done so we can properly prepare for kittens

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Good idea. We have excellent articles on pregnant cats and kittens at the top of this forum that will help you as well. Keep us posted!

Kshaw1234848

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good idea. We have excellent articles on pregnant cats and kittens at the top of this forum that will help you as well. Keep us posted!
Okay I will do I think she’s pregnant I’m sure I felt something kick when I felt her belly this morning