Cat Peed On Bed Again.

Sora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had this problem for a month. Then allowed my cats back in my room, and today almost a month later, my male cat peed again on the bed. He had like a month without doing it, and I was so happy with having him in my room. Right now I'm so angry because he peed on my favorite blanket.

My cat is 4 months, not neutered yet, and even though I have two cats, only the male pees on the bed, and also on a cat's bed we bought him. I keep the litterbox clean and pay plently of attention to them. They spend withouth human interaction only 7 hours a day in total (I have college from 7 to 13, my mom is at home by 12 and leaves by 13, I have to go back to college for another class at 20, but both brother and mother are there, so they are almost never alone.

I don't know if it's because he isn't neutered, I suppose it's that reason. I confined both of them in the laundry room for the night, seriously.

What other reasons may be? Litterbox-wise, they have been using the same litterbox since they arrived my house 3 months ago, and I keep them clean, and the same happens with the litter, they've always used it. I haven't checked for UTI.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It could be UTI. Is he getting canned food everyday? The moisture might help with pee problems.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It could be UTI. Is he getting canned food everyday? The moisture might help with pee problems.
If I could feed my cat canned food everyday I would be so happy. It's a family's cat, and we feed him dry food.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That could be the problem. My cats always have pee problems when they eat too much dry food.