Cat Pages Contest!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We have 8 more slots for registering your cat page. So many beautiful cat pages created on the site, all you guys need to do is post in this thread to submit yours. 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We have seven more entries. I decided to wrap up the contest by the coming weekend. So, last submission date will be Friday, the 29th. If we don't get enough entries, I'll choose as many cat pages as we need to make it to 30, out of the many wonderful cat pages that we have.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

We have seven more entries. I decided to wrap up the contest by the coming weekend. So, last submission date will be Friday, the 29th. If we don't get enough entries, I'll choose as many cat pages as we need to make it to 30, out of the many wonderful cat pages that we have.
Nice idea.  I try to prompt as many newbies as I can to write pages for their cats, and tell them about the competition but I think a lot of people miss that there is still a competition running when they write their page.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I believe Friday is officially over everywhere on the planet, so time to announce our winner! 

Congratulations @kittylove542  

Your cat page for Storm is our winner! 

I'll contact you via PM to get all the details so that I can send you this great prize package!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Congratulations @kittylove452, I hope you and Storm are celebrating together along with the rest of your fur family!