Cat needs PU surgery I can't afford

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sara orr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you.  :)  I will post updates as soon as I know how he's doing.    I'm praying this fixes his issue, i hate to see him suffering so often.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well with your savings and what Red Rover has pledged, its a start.

sara orr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Red Rover sent over 250$ as well.  :)  I'm going to edit the gofundme since the amount I need now is much less.  :D

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Red Rover sent over 250$ as well.  :)  I'm going to edit the gofundme since the amount I need now is much less.  :D
They are a good company, they helped me when I had needed extra funds for a hernia surgery for one of mine. They are very quick to respond and very kind. I'm glad they are able to help Lafayette. Please see that he gets pain medication when he comes home, as this is an extensive surgery.

sara orr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just wanted to update you all.

Lafayette had his surgery on Friday morning.  He's home now on anti-inflammatories and pain meds.   The vet warned me that he may bleed for quite some time, but so far, I haven't seen any blood.  He's eating and drinking, so now i'm just working on ways to pay for the rest of the balance of his surgery.  :)

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such great news! I have read that using paper pellet cat litter instead of clay or clumping is good after this kind of surgery, it won't stick or irritate the surgery area.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad he's had his surgery and is home.
Fingers crossed for a quick recovery! And I do hope the fundraising goes well!