Cat Mate C500automatic pet feeder

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
It has 5 slots and comes with 2 blocks to freeze. Very easy to set up
I fed her 2 am,5 am,8 am,12 pm,4pm. I bought weruva press your lunch. It's like jello so it took my fast eater a long time to eat. $20 for 8 cans so expensive

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Glad this is working for you! It seems like every cat food is getting expensive, even what used to be "cheap" is no longer that :sigh:

cejhome

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
About 15 yrs ago, We had a big boy kitty 14 lbs and not overweight. Tried one of these when we went on vacation. Had a pet sitter coming in as well. He managed to pry off the top and eat all the food (and yes, it was put together correctly). It is a great memory of that silly boy. It worked great for our other kitty, but it won't hold up to a very determined big kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
About 15 yrs ago, We had a big boy kitty 14 lbs and not overweight. Tried one of these when we went on vacation. Had a pet sitter coming in as well. He managed to pry off the top and eat all the food (and yes, it was put together correctly). It is a great memory of that silly boy. It worked great for our other kitty, but it won't hold up to a very determined big kitty.
Yes, I read that might happen but so far it hasn't and she has not thrown up. She is only 7 pds so I worry when she misses meals from throwing up her food