Cat Home Movies

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey, I wanted to share something with you guys. I decided to do something where I take home movies/videos of my kittens sometimes and I put them up on my youtube so I have somewhere to save those videos (taken from my phone) and to have something to look back on in case something ever happens to Prince and Nikita. I uh, I don't plan on being any official part of youtube or anything, but I made those videos public in case anyone else ever wanted to see them. So, being a member here on the cat site, and knowing that it feels almost like my cats are a part of your lives too, in a way, I wanted to share those moments with you too.

There aren't many home movies up, since I recently started doing them, but here's a link to my account and you can see some moments with Prince and Nikita (so far, not a whole lot of "funny cat moments", since I can never seem to have my phone ready when they do start running around and stuff-and then they stop whatever they do when I DO pull out the phone, haha)

Nature9000

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Why not embed some of these videos in the thread? That way we can see them without leaving the site! :jive: