Cat Has Lump Near Nipple

Slayyrr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
About a month ago I felt a pretty small lump near my 2 year old cats nipple, I was worried about it for a day or 2 but I eventually totally forgot about it until a few hours ago when I was petting her and I felt a tiny lump near her nipple again. It feels like a pimple and I'm very worried it could be cancer because she isn't spayed yet. I'm also very anxious because I know I have to take her to the vet asap but my vet charges $160 just for looking at her without even touching her, I can't imagine how much it'd be for blood tests and stuff. I just don't have that much money for the vet at the moment. Its only 1 nipple and it feels like there is a pimple right under it. I feel like its decreased in size but it worries me that it hasn't gone away.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This may not be what you want to hear, but it does sound as though she needs the vet - both to get spayed and to get that checked out.

Have you looked into charities that provide free or low-cost treatment? You mentioned a cost in $ so I can't recommend anything relevant to you because I am in the UK, but hopefully someone will have some suggestions as to how to get this treated, and how to get your cat spayed.