Cat Food Sales Times

2BSH

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi everyone!
As some of you know I have 2 piggies that eat a ton of food. My question is this. Are there specific times of the year when there are big food sales events? Or is it pretty much random depending on the brand? Thank you in advance for your replies :worship::rock:

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know chewy has some sales that seem to be about the same times, or time apart, at least with Dr. Elseys dry that i feed quite a bit. Seems to be 3 or 4 times a year i get an email from them about the sale.

I also watch our local pet stores. Last month they had a sale on Merrick back country rabbit, it was about a month until its bb date. I find quite a bit of food this way. I dont worry as long as i get it used up by the bb date, or very.. very soon there after. I know its not going bad that very day.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get on the mailing lists. Petsmart told me about a cat event in store in April that offered coupons at the event for Bogo wet and $xx off bags. Solid gold told me earlier this month about $10 off $20 in store with Petco. Dr Elsey's will tell me when there is a sale on either their website or through Chewy on their kibble.
If you want to try American Journey, Chewy has been running a 50% off your first case/bag/salmon oil. Petsmart will also target people by email to give out $10 off a purchase a few times a year that can be used towards food, or even a free bag up to 4 lbs of certain brands. Even Hare-Today's email list sends out coupons and deals on their raw meats. Nature's Variety used to send me coupons, but seems that has tapered off and instead they send coupons out through Petco. If you email them about wanting to try a new product, they usually mail you coupons directly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2BSH

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Get on the mailing lists. Petsmart told me about a cat event in store in April that offered coupons at the event for Bogo wet and $xx off bags. Solid gold told me earlier this month about $10 off $20 in store with Petco. Dr Elsey's will tell me when there is a sale on either their website or through Chewy on their kibble.
If you want to try American Journey, Chewy has been running a 50% off your first case/bag/salmon oil. Petsmart will also target people by email to give out $10 off a purchase a few times a year that can be used towards food, or even a free bag up to 4 lbs of certain brands. Even Hare-Today's email list sends out coupons and deals on their raw meats. Nature's Variety used to send me coupons, but seems that has tapered off and instead they send coupons out through Petco. If you email them about wanting to try a new product, they usually mail you coupons directly.
I did get the 10$ off PetSmart coupon recently:). And I’m definitely on mailing lists. Thank you for all that information!