• Tuck by @Tuxedoontheloos

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
    Thank you everyone.  Our first photo of the month win!!!  

Mouse is taking it all very seriously and presently demanding hand feeding from one of his resident servants. 
   I am rather surprised as there are some amazing ears on show here, and fear it might be my blue one's every so slighly derpy look that won this for him, but it is a lovely that he got so many votes.  (I fully expected to come home from work today to find that Rudi's wonderful ears would have taken the lead).  Thank you again to everyone who voted for my lovely Mouse.  He has grown in to those ears now but it hasn't stopped him falling over. 
    It seems to help his selective hearing sadly as he's very good at that.

@Anne  , he is more silent and deadly than echo location when on the move but he was in the middle of a play fight with his fur-mom which is why his ears were forward and tail all foofed up. 
   @JTbo  Now you mention it he does look like he was waiting for someone to put a medal round his neck there!   I suspect the next thing that actually happened was that he jumped off my leg and launched himself at his fur-mom's head.... He used to do that a lot because he had no other kittens to play with.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

This was Mouse at Christmas '14, funnily enough in a similar pose.  The next photo was at the last cat show I took him to, at the end of last year.  The judges describe his ears as 'medium!  It depends how he holds them. LoL

eleanora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mservant mservant Congratulations from Rudi too![emoji]128522[/emoji]I told him what a close shave it was (I love Mouse's winning photo and voted for him myself![emoji]128518[/emoji]) Mouse is a deserving winner and I love RussianBlues anyhow. As for Rudi -he's become somewhat self conscious of his ears I think and if there' ever an "earless" competition then I may enter this photo,lol.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you again.  I do think we robbed Rudi and Koko (who both have spectacular ears in my humble opinion), along with a large number of other great entries.   One of my personal favourites, and a picture that makes me smile each time I look at it is @StephieDoodle  's poor little Cheetah looking pleadingly at the camera while having his lovely ears enthusiasticly washed out by his newly adopted fur mom.  

Now looking forward to seeing what next month's photo competition is going to be.