Cat Disappeared Into Our Ceiling And Maybe Stuck In A Wall

scottluisi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My roommate brought home a few abandoned cats that needed rescuing. We put them in the garage and they found their way into the ceiling/crawl space. We've been putting food and water up there for them and they are eating and drinking. I also put 2 motion activated video cameras up there. Over the last few days we have seen all but 1 of the cats on the camera. We think the missing cat may be stuck in one of the walls. We have searched the accessible parts of the crawl space but there are areas that we can't get to. Who can I call that would be able to find her up there?

Thanks for your help.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It will cost you, but you can call around to animal trappers who are used to looking for critters in homes - and, they can find the cat for you. Just let them know it is your cat, not some kind of creature you want removed from your property. You could even check out county services to find trappers they work with.

You might try calling rescue centers/shelters to see if they have references for you.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope the cat or cats already have been rescued. And once all have been accounted for, I kindly suggest to seal off that spot so no cat accidentally gets trapped there anymore.