Cat Decorations

catloverlady

My cat is a princess
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tried to search but didn't see anything like this posted, hopefully I didn't miss it. Please post any cat related decorations or items that you have.

Here is my newest thing, it's supposed to be for a garden, but it's too cute to put outside so I have it on a shelf.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have a cat themed section of my book shelf.

Screenshot_20180615-092442~2.png

I do have a few other cat items. A standing cat wooden bank, the cat from Coco, and have added "people who don't like cats will come back as mice in there next lives" along with something else since I took the photo.

Funny enough, I have only bought myself maybe two cat themed items (excluding some fun shirts like our very own TCS shirt or a Harry Potter cat shirt from TeeTurtle) in my life. Every single other cat themed item including everything on that shelf has been bought for me by someone else.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a cat book end that I used to have in my room but since I got it decorated earlier on in the year I moved all my old items that don't fit in with the new theme in boxes but if I find it I'll take a photo of it to share.
I also have a miniature Chinese lucky cat that I bought at the Lunar New Year festivities in London earlier this year which sits on my dressing table.
And a couple of cat mugs which aren't really decorations but hey, they still have kitties on them!