Cat Bowl And Kitten Bowl On Tv

babiesmom5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This weekend is Superbowl, but if football is not your thing, check out these new events.
The Hallmark Channel will be featuring the first ever "Cat Bowl" on Sat. Feb. 10 p.m EST. It will feature adult cats, special needs cats, rescue and adoption stories. Then on Sun. Feb 3 at 2 p.m. EST they will feature the "Kitten Bowl" with stories, adoptions, rescues of kittens.
My cats and I will be tuning in!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the reminder and tip about the dates and times of the Cat & Kitten Bowl.:thumbsup:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
This weekend is Superbowl, but if football is not your thing, check out these new events.
The Hallmark Channel will be featuring the first ever "Cat Bowl" on Sat. Feb. 10 p.m EST. It will feature adult cats, special needs cats, rescue and adoption stories. Then on Sun. Feb 3 at 2 p.m. EST they will feature the "Kitten Bowl" with stories, adoptions, rescues of kittens.
I'll be tuning in, too! :hyper: I'm not into sports at all, but I'll be checking out the kitties. :clapcat:

mayabear

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I look forward to this each year with the same excitement a sports freak feels about the Super Bowl! Seriously. It's too cute. Everything is done so cleverly, like the commentary and the locker rooms. The "party bus" was so fun (did you see the wine bottle toys all over the place???). Love it.