Carebear

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's enormous and I hope you're not too squashed after pic 1. I can relate to this thread. We have a German Shepherd x Akita and he's scared of the cats as well.
He's a big softy generally which is lucky.

IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

WillowLea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's enormous and I hope you're not too squashed after pic 1. I can relate to this thread. We have a German Shepherd x Akita and he's scared of the cats as well.
He's a big softy generally which is lucky.

View attachment 223935 View attachment 223936

View attachment 223937
Wow, what a beautiful mix! It's funny how the biggest/scariest looking dogs are the most loving and gentle. You have a huge cat too I see. Huge cat and a giant dog to run away from it :flail: it's so great!

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a friend who's dog is afraid of cats too! Lol. I guess it's a good thing though because we had a German Shepherd that killed a barn cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

WillowLea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a friend who's dog is afraid of cats too! Lol. I guess it's a good thing though because we had a German Shepherd that killed a barn cat.
Some dogs just have a serious hatred for cats. I guess it'snot much different from a cat hunting down a mouse. German Shepherds are beautiful though. They're in my top 3 favorite dogs... maybe #1. I'm not sure lol

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some dogs just have a serious hatred for cats. I guess it'snot much different from a cat hunting down a mouse. German Shepherds are beautiful though. They're in my top 3 favorite dogs... maybe #1. I'm not sure lol
German shepherds and Labs are my favorite dogs. I better not tell our shih-tzu that though! Lol she loves cats so she's a pretty good dog even if I'm not crazy about that breed.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't agree more about shepherds being one of my favorite dog breeds. We had a loyal and cat friendly long coated german shepherd that got along famously with our cat. The way they played together warmed my heart. :hearthrob: Unfortunately they have both gone to the Bridge but I'm sure they're still enjoying their playful antics there.:angel: