Captain Hook Says Ahoy Mateys!

Pikasaa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, my name is Vanessa and my kitty's name is Captain Hook. He is an orange tabby with a kinked tail that looks like a hook, hence the name. He is 4 months old and is as playful as can be. He is the most curious kitten and will get into anything and everything. I always tell him "curiosity killed the cat" but he couldn't care less! He is also a little fatty and will try to eat whatever you are eating no matter what it is. He loves to talk and be all up in your business. He is a total love bug and is the sweetest thing. He loves car rides and playing in the sink. I have only had him for 2 weeks but my husband, Jake, and I could not be happier with our new addition. orca-image-1505680021358.jpg_1505680021454.jpeg Snapchat-601251729.jpg 20170922_122756.jpg 475.jpeg 20170928_181701.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
Vanessa, Jake and Captain Hook, on behalf of The Catsite community, a water
IMG_3117.GIF
to both of you.

So good that you've joined the site and I see that you have already found your way around but do check out the many informative articles here in Articles | The Cat Site

Captain Hook is lovely and there's a special thread for him here in Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

And there are many threads where you can post photos of Captain Hook here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty has been up to.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awesome! Welcome to the site Vanessa, Jake and Captain Hook. Capt.'s not fat at all.....yet...lol. That great he's riding on Jakes shoulder. You should leash train him. He seems fearless! Probably take right to it. Tell Jake thanks for his service! Have fun on the sight!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I love the name Captain Hook - your orange tabby is adorable. Glad you joined the forum. I look forward to seeing more pics of your sweet boy as he grows up. :caticon:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pikasaa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awesome! Welcome to the site Vanessa, Jake and Captain Hook. Capt.'s not fat at all.....yet...lol. That great he's riding on Jakes shoulder. You should leash train him. He seems fearless! Probably take right to it. Tell Jake thanks for his service! Have fun on the sight!
Yes I want to start least training him! I think he would love it because he loves to look outside. Thank you!

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Vanessa and Captain Hook! Captain Hook looks like a gorgeous little bundle of fun.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And here's your official welcome to you and Captain Hook from me! I'm so glad you found us!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Captain Hook is totally adorable. :catrub:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat site, Vanessa and Jake! :dazzler: Captain Hook sounds like a great cat! Loves car rides - that is great! A cutie, too.:redheartpump:

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Vanessa, Capt. KitKat Jack sends an "Ahoy matey" to Capt. Hook. He's a cutie! Best wishes and many thanks to Jake for his service.