Can You Name This Perfume?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read an article written by a woman who decided to use Axe products for everything as an experiment. She said she got a lot of compliments, even when she went a bit heavy on the body spray. I like the. . .I think it's called Cool Sport? It's a little minty. Of course teenage boys have to overdo everything, lol.

I can't stand any perfume for very long. Even if I really like the scent, after about 10 minutes I want to rip my nose off. A clean citrus kind of scent is OK, but any floral or musk and that's it for me.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I threw away all my perfumes. I used to love vanilla scents. But it's not the 80's anymore, so many people are allergic or bothered by perfume. So I just don't bother anymore. Plus I think they are outlawing it in some places. So I just use scented body wash now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I had a coworker who probably thought I hated her because I couldn’t be near her for more than ten minutes without wheezing. Some people just lay it on way too heavy or the specific perfume just aggravates my breathing. I’ve had to stop working out or change machines at the gym. Or get out on a different floor of an elevator and wait for a new one. It’s just bad.

I know the people think they smell great, but not everything smells the same to everyone else. Which ties into I doubt we could guess what the perfume is. It’s too subjective.
I just was hoping that someone could name the most popular perfumes of the past year or two, and then perhaps I could then remember the name of the perfume. I realize that it would be difficult to indentify it without actually smelling it. I did know the name, but I am drawing a blank.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could it be Charlie? Charlie is overpowering, but it's been around a long time.

Tresor is one of my favorites. Just a spritz on one wrist, the other wrist rubbed in it is all I do.