Can someone help me to know these stuff? I research but it is not enough so I need to talk to someone who has well experienced in caring a cat.

SkyJeon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm a first time owner of a cat, we adopted him when he was more or less 6 weeks old, I'm not sure if what breed he is, but i think he is khao manee... I'm a bit worried of his eyes since I think he has eye infection even before we adopted him. His eyes was odd color, green and blue. I not sure if there is white pupil in kittens but I see that my pet which is now more or less 10 weeks old has white pupil in his blue eye side... help me understand pls need advice.. we are trying our best to make him look better since he is not adept on bath grooming we step by step introducing him to his new environment.. unfortunately, we don't have available vet in my current area due to pandemic i can't travel in other places atm.

IMG_20210816_135437.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand that you can’t get a vet. His eyes don’t look seriously bad. Keep them clean. Use a warm damp cloth to , very gently hold agsinst his eyes if they get matted up or stuck closed. It is important that they don’t get stuck shut. If someone else can go to a vet for you there is antibiotic ointment that you might be able to get for him that goes along the eyes. That is a beautiful kitty. I hope everything will be okay. We welcome you here. Please let us know how kitty is doing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SkyJeon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I understand that you can’t get a vet. His eyes don’t look seriously bad. Keep them clean. Use a warm damp cloth to , very gently hold agsinst his eyes if they get matted up or stuck closed. It is important that they don’t get stuck shut. If someone else can go to a vet for you there is antibiotic ointment that you might be able to get for him that goes along the eyes. That is a beautiful kitty. I hope everything will be okay. We welcome you here. Please let us know how kitty is doing.
Thanks for replying, It is impossible for me to ask someone else but I watched in youtube a product that someone used to treat his kitten it is called bioline I also bought for his ear I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly since I just follow the instructions to put a cotton ball when applying it then dab onto his eyes.. Thankfully it is getting better compared to first day we adopted him..

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not used bioline before. I did look it up online. It appears to be an eyewash. If you are following the directions snd it is helping then I am very glad kitty is better. From what I read, it cleans. Thank you for being so good to that kitty and helping him. Be careful that cotton fibers don’t stick in his eyes. Keep them clean and hopefully kitty will be fine now. People here will be happy to try and answer any questions if they can. It is a good place to get help.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You haven't posted a pic of him or his eye?

SkyJeon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have not used bioline before. I did look it up online. It appears to be an eyewash. If you are following the directions snd it is helping then I am very glad kitty is better. From what I read, it cleans. Thank you for being so good to that kitty and helping him. Be careful that cotton fibers don’t stick in his eyes. Keep them clean and hopefully kitty will be fine now. People here will be happy to try and answer any questions if they can. It is a good place to get help.
Thanks a lot... yes I also do wash the eye first with warm water then wait for minute before applying the eye care bioline.. Hope so too! keep safe! honestly, I really love this kitten since it was our first cat in the family❤

SkyJeon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks for helping, What is dvm?

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t think there are any free websites. You have to email it to an actual dvm office.