Can I have some magic TCS vibes?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Sending you lots of vibes that Dylan isn't overdue, here is nothing worse than being heavily pregnant and fed up, I'm sure all will go to plan and good luck with the natural birth, my youngest two I had with just gas and air and it was so much better than first time around when I had an epidural. I went in the birthing pool with my youngest daughter and I can recommend it 100%.Ok, now you are making me broody
. .xx
I'm assuming you aren't in the US...Gas and air isn't an option here, unfortunately. I would LOVE a water birth! But there isn't a place that does them here. I can, however, labor in a jacuzzi...just have to have the baby out of the tub. I'm actually really, really surprised at how progressive my birth care center is, considering I live in Kansas. I thought I'd have to fight for the birth I want, such as pushing in different positions, walking around during labor, and skin to skin immediately after birth. But most of those things they already offer or are their policy. They encourage the skin to skin. And my baby doesn't even have the option of going to the nursery at night. He's mine the whole time!