Can Anyone Tell Me The Sex Of This Kitten?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, the fluffy ones are hard. From the distance I think it might be a boy. How old is this kitty?

Haha, at least it's better to think it's a girl and it turns out to be a boy, instead of the other way around and you find out when there are surprise kittens!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ashy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Hmmm, I think this is a little girl.
I keep going back and forth! So difficult to tell with all that hair. They told me it was a girl, but I’ve heard of breeders being wrong too. To me it looks like a boy up close. Tough to get a good pic with this one. Guess I have to wait to confirm with vet??

Hi! Hmmm, I think this is a little girl.

Ashy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, the fluffy ones are hard. From the distance I think it might be a boy. How old is this kitty?

Haha, at least it's better to think it's a girl and it turns out to be a boy, instead of the other way around and you find out when there are surprise kittens!

Kitten should be 10 weeks now but seems much younger to me! Literally looked like 6-7 weeks from my experience. However, little Atlas is very well behaved and socialized thankfully. Also finally getting along so well with my other 5 month old Himalayan, from same parents.

Already have my hands full with these 2 wild kittens. Not hoping for any surprise kittens early spay/neuter to come.

Ashy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:flail:

dogperson2cats

Dog person but has cats for some reason
Adult Cat
Purraise
Uhm females have two holes under tail males have one. Hope that helps.