Can Anyone Help Keep This Rescue Open Please?

TillandTed

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. I am posting on behalf of a friend, Paula Thoma, who has been running a cat rescue from her house single handily for a few years. She is based in Bradford, West Yorkshire, where we have quite a lot of cats are abandoned and left to stray. She is struggling to stay open due to rising vet and food costs. I am reaching out to the cat loving community to share her story to see if anyone can help. Lots of her friends are starting to fund raise in different ways. I have started a GoFundMe page, please find the link below. Can I ask everyone who reads this to share her story so it reaches as many people as possible, and if anyone is able to donate, even a small amount we would be really grateful. I have also included a link to Paula's facebook page.

Link to GoFundMe

Sign In | GoFundMe

登录 Facebook | Facebook

Thank you

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi T TillandTed !

In case you don't know, both of those links are not "public"....i.e. they both require "Log In".........and that may deter some folks.

Also, I have an idea for you.....check your messages here for that.