Can any one help me sex my kittens please !

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have a sneaking suspicion that they are both boys. I'm virtually certain on the black kitten. I can definitely see anus, long stretch, then little round dot. A girl would have everything closer together, and a vertical line. Now, the gray kitten, I think is also a boy, however, that's a very floofy fanny! I may be wrong about that. If there is someone who could help you by taking the photo while you moved the fur out of the way? That would help. And I suggest that they take the photo because most people look at you oddly when you ask them to come over and hold your kitten's fanny fur. None of us would think twice about it, but most would!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Natasha0610

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a sneaking suspicion that they are both boys. I'm virtually certain on the black kitten. I can definitely see anus, long stretch, then little round dot. A girl would have everything closer together, and a vertical line. Now, the gray kitten, I think is also a boy, however, that's a very floofy fanny! I may be wrong about that. If there is someone who could help you by taking the photo while you moved the fur out of the way? That would help. And I suggest that they take the photo because most people look at you oddly when you ask them to come over and hold your kitten's fanny fur. None of us would think twice about it, but most would!
Your reply made me laugh! Lol
Yes I will try gettin another picture! I bought them both together being told they were both girls 🙈
Thank you for your reply!! X

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, very floofy butts! It's hard to tell on the floofy ones. But, yeah, I can just barely make out man bits on the black one, and the gray-ish (are they both black? The lighting makes that one look gray but also black, hard to tell) one looks similar.

But that's ok; neutering males is a lot cheaper than spaying females! ;)

Natasha0610

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, very floofy butts! It's hard to tell on the floofy ones. But, yeah, I can just barely make out man bits on the black one, and the gray-ish (are they both black? The lighting makes that one look gray but also black, hard to tell) one looks similar.

Hopefully those pictures are a little clearer! Think I got one just after they went to the toilet 😂🙈

Attachments

Natasha0610

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

They are both black but one has white/grey strands running through it! X

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm guessing boys but it's a little hard to tell even trying to look at the distance between anus and urinary tracts.