Calming cat treats

CK_farm22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know of a good cat treat that calms them down?? The cat i just rescued goes absolutely crazy if i try to cut her nails, i’ve been having to take her to the vet which is costly. The vet gave me gabapentin prescription but i’m looking for a cat treat that i can give her. Maybe like CBD?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
Here's a list of some;

There is ThunderWunders calming chews, Richard's Organic Pet Calm drops, Naturevet Hemp, HomeoPet Anxiety Relief, Head to Tail Calming, Relaxivet Quiet Moments Cat treats, GNC Calming formula, and there is Calm-o-mile, Natures Miracle calming spray, Vetri-Science's Composure is another item to look at, Pet Remedy - UK and US (it has valerian) is yet another, as is Essential Pet Pet-eze, Pet Organics No Stress, Only Natural Pet (brand and website) has other calming products, Pet Naturals also has one I believe, and there are others.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CK_farm22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi
Here's a list of some;

There is ThunderWunders calming chews, Richard's Organic Pet Calm drops, Naturevet Hemp, HomeoPet Anxiety Relief, Head to Tail Calming, Relaxivet Quiet Moments Cat treats, GNC Calming formula, and there is Calm-o-mile, Natures Miracle calming spray, Vetri-Science's Composure is another item to look at, Pet Remedy - UK and US (it has valerian) is yet another, as is Essential Pet Pet-eze, Pet Organics No Stress, Only Natural Pet (brand and website) has other calming products, Pet Naturals also has one I believe, and there are others.
Thank you so much! I will look into all of these!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you absolutely determined to cut her nails? There are cheap cardboard scratchers they love w/ catnip. Since I got them my furniture’s remained entirely intact!

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know of a good cat treat that calms them down?? The cat i just rescued goes absolutely crazy if i try to cut her nails, i’ve been having to take her to the vet which is costly. The vet gave me gabapentin prescription but i’m looking for a cat treat that i can give her. Maybe like CBD?
You can check with your veterinarian for a product called Zylkene which is expensive, but my vet gave me a horse packet and told me how much to give to my cat. Only cost me $8.00.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CK_farm22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Are you absolutely determined to cut her nails? There are cheap cardboard scratchers they love w/ catnip. Since I got them my furniture’s remained entirely intact!
Yes. She already has a cardboard scratcher and it does not file down her nails.