Bumps under skin on belly? Diarrhea too

Allyocean

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My boy has had loose stool for a week now and yesterday it turned to diarrhea. But only small amounts not commiserate with food intake. He has had a lipoma near his back leg for a while ( 9 months or so) and now I think I'm feeling little bumps across his belly. He doesn't mind when I touch them but can't linger because belly touching has always been a no no with him. Of course I'm worried it's lymphoma as he's had a few bouts of pancreatitus. Always been treatable with homeopathic remedies and never required hospital.
I will make an appointment for another ultrasound. Last was done in November and only 2 small nodules ( 1 on spleen 1 on liver) were found. He also had mild to moderate thickening of the small intestine. I did further testing to make sure he was absorbing nutrients etc. They were sent to Texas A&M. All bloodwork was good. Vet said both were common with older cats. He's 11. He seems ok all around just sleeping more but otherwise doing everything he usually does.
If anyone can share their experience with intestinal cancer I would appreciate that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Allyocean

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No definitely not nipples. I use purina fortiflora and alternate with Proviable. But I'm going to find the one you mentioned. Thank you. Hope that's it

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Intestinal lymphoma

There is a lot of information on TCS about intestinal lymphoma. Follow the links in the thread and you will find quite a bit.

Lymphoma In Cats | VCA Animal Hospitals

This article contains a breakdown of the three types.

My Chelsea, along with other cats here, had intestinal lymphoma and was treated with chlorambucil and survived for quite a while.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Allyocean

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise