Brown spot forming on cats nose bridge

buimies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I noticed about two days ago this brown (?) ish spot on my cats nose bridge and I can’t quite figure out if this is something normal or if I should take her to the vet? I just took her last Tuesday for an allergic reaction that made her bottom lip swell up and since that went away I thought I’d just monitor this one to see what happens.
C1BCC3AC-DA5A-4D8B-9CEA-D038760542D2.jpeg

This is what it looks like today and then this is what she looked like before this

97B218B8-0587-47C9-9430-9B5D5B851CC3.jpeg

I’m not 100% sure if I just became hyper aware of it because I just took her to the vet but any insight would help a lot! She’s about 2-3 years old for reference!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

buimies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Are sunspots normal? I looked it up but her skin seems to be fine / it isn’t bleeding or raised or anything and her behavior is generally as it usually is.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Does she go outside, or spend time in a window? I'm asking because that area is white, and susceptible to skin cancer. Not saying at all that that's what it is, but it's a possibility. See this thread: Brown raised spot on nose!?

I would have it looked at by a Vet, just to be safe.

catlikesbusiness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Are sunspots normal? I looked it up but her skin seems to be fine / it isn’t bleeding or raised or anything and her behavior is generally as it usually is.
I don't know how about cats, but my dog often gets such spots from the sun, and after a while they disappear