Breed and size and gender

MadisonL

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a 1 yro female cat Amoura who we just recently adopted her sibling Rebel from the same litter and from the previous owners who said rebel was a girl and fixed. Though rebel appears bigger than Amoura and has a bigger face. Could you help?

Attachments

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
With black cats sometimes the females can be big. People always thinks males tend to be bigger than the females which sometimes is true. But females can be bigger than other females sometimes too. It’s hard to tell but it appears Rebel is indeed a female. Females there is little to no space between the anus and vagina. Males there is space between the anus and penis. Even in neutered males that space is still there. So looks like Rebel is a she and a beautiful cat.

Here is a chart to how to tell the difference

IMG_2887.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MadisonL

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
With black cats sometimes the females can be big. People always thinks males tend to be bigger than the females which sometimes is true. But females can be bigger than other females sometimes too. It’s hard to tell but it appears Rebel is indeed a female. Females there is little to no space between the anus and vagina. Males there is space between the anus and penis. Even in neutered males that space is still there. So looks like Rebel is a she and a beautiful cat.

Here is a chart to how to tell the difference

View attachment 464717
Thank you I appreciate the help and yes rebel is a sweetheart and adorable which surprised me because female cats tend to be independent. Amoura isn’t the social type but rebel will rub up against you even if your a stranger