Boy or girl!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Is the kitten eating wet food well? Did you pick up kitten chow also? Thank you for the rescue! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Agrappe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is the kitten eating wet food well? Did you pick up kitten chow also? Thank you for the rescue! :)
I got kitten chow as well as kitten formula but he’s not taking either. I am trying to coax him to eat I just think that he may still be anxious in this new area.
If he won’t eat today I have an apt with the vet already scheduled for tomorrow to check on him

Agrappe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
if you have any advice or tricks up your sleeve for getting them to eat any help is appreciated!!:)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Try Gerber chicken or turkey meat baby food. Offer it on your finger. Smear a little on the kitten’s mouth.

You can also soften the chow with the formula to make it easier to eat.

The kitten is probably scared right now, but a vet check is always a good idea. :)

Agrappe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Try Gerber chicken or turkey meat baby food. Offer it on your finger. Smear a little on the kitten’s mouth.

The kitten is probably scared right now, but a vet check is always a good idea. :)
he will lick formula off of my finger but won’t entertain the bottle or the food (canned kitten food or softened chow)

Agrappe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

just an update! He has started taking bottle and cannot get enough!! :) thank you for your help