Boris and Diamond say hello!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
What is "a boris" please? I only know Boris as a masculine name. Sorry to be so ignorant.Many thanks.
My impression is that @misspurrfect and later @evamilly and @ashwee73 thought that the name fits him well. A picture is missing from my original post that is a favorite of mine and may have triggered those comments. Here is that picture:

Old photos 4years - 029 2.jpg

Does he look like his name should be Boris? That was the meaning I took from those posts. Boris has no other meaning that I know of.

And since this thread has been revived, I will show the two cats I have adopted since then.

Seal is a feral that was born in a barn next to my house. His mom brought him to the feeding station when he was about a month old. I took him in when he was 8 months. It took a while, but now he is my little sugar love. So sweet, but shy. He loves to have the top of his head kissed.

This is soon after I took him in.

Old photos 4years - 580.JPG

This is now.

Sammy Leo 014 31.jpg

Leonid was given to me by the same breeder I got Boris from when Boris passed young. He is a great cat. He is a serious lover. In fact he is serious about everything! And very dominant. He loves to snuggle. And yes, he is a pretty serious snuggler.

Leonid as a kitten.

Sammy Leo 098.JPG

And a recent picture.

Kitty pics 010 1.jpg

Here they are together.

2chair 007 1.jpg

Last edited:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Boris Diamond for replying to my query. I thought "boris" was a thing. I'm terribly curious about words, cannot help it but I'm glad I asked since that led to your reply with pics of beautiful Seal and Leonid and the revival of your old thread. Thanks again.

By the way, Sombra also likes to be kissed between her years.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Boris Diamond for replying to my query. I thought "boris" was a thing. I'm terribly curious about words, cannot help it but I'm glad I asked since that led to your reply with pics of beautiful Seal and Leonid and the revival of your old thread. Thanks again.

By the way, Sombra also likes to be kissed between her years.
I meant "ears" of course. :flail:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Even though this an older thread I'm glad you explained the background of all of your cats. :thanks: They are gorgeous. :lovecat2:

Seal is a feral that was born in a barn next to my house. His mom brought him to the feeding station when he was about a month old. I took him in when he was 8 months.
Leonid was given to me by the same breeder I got Boris from when Boris passed young. He is a great cat. He is a serious lover.
How old are Seal and Leonid now?

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m glad this thread is still going. I know that these are a very interesting and loving group of kitties. Diamond is a real gem! Lol I love seeing the change that came over Seal in the photos of when you adopted him and after being with you. He looks so happy! Love makes such a difference!