Bored

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have any perches or cat trees for him to climb? Besides that, you can leave out independent play toys for him like ping pong balls and catnip mice, play with him with a wand-type toy, setting up food puzzles, and maybe even placing a bird feeder outside the window for him to have some "cat TV".

Your kitty is very cute, BTW!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TheMightyLucky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Do you have any perches or cat trees for him to climb? Besides that, you can leave out independent play toys for him like ping pong balls and catnip mice, play with him with a wand-type toy, setting up food puzzles, and maybe even placing a bird feeder outside the window for him to have some "cat TV".

Your kitty is very cute, BTW!
Thanks but i have a cat tree but he sleeps on it and i bought him a 6 sets of balls he only plays with 1 only , the wand toy he didnt like it but the catnip mice might work but he might be too young for catnip , but thanks can you tell me a toy he might like? I tried rubber balls (that have tiny spikes on it) didnt work ping pong balls didnt work balls made out of wool didnt work, btw its night time in here.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cat likes a ribbon tied to a stick. I move it swirling and the ribbon kind of floats for a while, so Freya loves hunting It.