BOGO coupon for NV Instinct Raw Longetivity food

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I received a coupon via email for NV. The link to the coupon, which you then print out, is one time use only. Once you open the link, you have to print the coupon right away. The link will not work again. If you can use the coupon, send me a PM and I will give you the coupon link.

For a limited time, buy one get one free on any Instinct Raw Longevity Freeze-Dried Raw Meals or 20% Freeze-Dried Raw Meal Blend recipe for dogs or cats. Valid in the US only.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a coupon via email for NV. The link to the coupon, which you then print out, is one time use only. Once you open the link, you have to print the coupon right away. The link will not work again. If you can use the coupon, send me a PM and I will give you the coupon link.

For a limited time, buy one get one free on any Instinct Raw Longevity Freeze-Dried Raw Meals or 20% Freeze-Dried Raw Meal Blend recipe for dogs or cats. Valid in the US only.
Why don't we ask daftcat75 daftcat75 whose Betty White is eating raw? Not sure if they'll bite, but it's worth a try and thank you for your generosity.