Bless her heart.

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My neighbor asked me over to meet a "rescue girl" she just got yesterday. The Waco, TX humane society called her to come and get a 9 year old Birman girl who had spent the last months going from rescue to rescue.

Bless this girl's little heart. She was filthy and so matted she couldn't walk because of the softball sized mat between her front legs. Her claws had grown into the pads of her feet. My neighbor has gotten her about halfway cleaned up. She showed me one of the claws she'd cut and it'd grown in a complete circle.

Then I met the little girl. She immediately looked straight into my eyes! I petted her head gently and within 30 seconds she was making a little squeaky sound and head butting me. She stood up and began rubbing on me. She is STARVING for love, and is willing to give it...after all she's been through in the past months!

Anyway, she is looking for her forever home. Amazingly, she already may have a place in Dallas. So, if you could send some vibes for the special little girl, they'd be appreciated!

Thanks for reading!

C

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope she gets a wonderful home and the love she deserves. It is very kind of your neighbor to help her.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't it amazing that after all this little one has gone through, she still has a great capacity to give a ton of love...
Good luck little one. You're safe now.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She sounds gorgeous and lovable!!! Tons and tons of vibes going out to her that she finds a forever home that will love her as much as she loves them!!!!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, I hope this special baby finds a loving forever home! If ever a kitty needed love, it's this one. Bless her heart for still being so loving.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like such a sweet, loving girl. I definitely am sending mega vibes that she gets that furrever home

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh this poor little girl... I just want to drive right down there and snuggle her up. She deserves nothing but perfect happiness from now on.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Oh this poor little girl... I just want to drive right down there and snuggle her up. She deserves nothing but perfect happiness from now on.

Tons of vibes that she finds the perfect home soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is someone who is interested in her! Will know more in a few days!

Keep those vibes coming for her! It's so sad, but I don't think she even has a name anymore.

C

amandak21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That poor baby

ill be keeping her in my thoughts i hope someone finds room in their heart to give her all the love and attention she deserves in a wonderful forever home!

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Whoever gets her will not be sorry; Birmans are great. Everyone who comes to my house ends up being charmed by our Birman; he has a lot of personality.

Sending vibes that she finds a good home soon!