Birthday present for the girls

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
This is for the girls' birthdays this year. They've needed a new cat tree forever. I hope they like it! (I found a coupon for it, so it wasn't as expensive as what the site says. And free shipping.)

GirlsBDAY.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Any cat would be thrilled to have that cat tree! Happy Birthday to the girls, you'll have to take a pic with them in it. :bday:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys! I hope they like it. Molli's BD was in February, Tabby's BD is around the beginning of June (we think), Muffin's BD is around the middle of April (we think), and Amber's BD is around the end of September. This takes care of all of them this year.

It's supposed to be here on Tuesday. Then we'll get it together. I already know that Mollipop will claim that upper cube; she has a thing for cubes and has laid claim to the cube in their current tree. That cube used to be Boo's, but when he died, she took it over. Tabby and Molli both like upper levels, so they'll take them. I think Amber Louise will take the third platform. Molli would never allow Muffin to be that close to her. I hope somebody uses the little hammock/basket.

We'll probably put the old cat tree back here in front of the double window for them. I thought about taking it out to the WeShed for Muffin, but there's no room out there.

I'll take pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I put the old cat tree in the computer room. Mollipop and Muffin seem to approve. Tabby came back to take a nap, too, but no picture.
OldCatTree.jpg

The new cat tree. Mollipop checking things out.
NewCatTree.jpg

Molli approves of the first cube.
NewCatTreeMolliTwo.jpg

She approves of the second cube, too.
NewCatTreeMolli.jpg

Muffin and Tabby are investigating. Tabby seems to like the cube. There will be "issues" because all cubes automatically belong to Mollipop. Nobody has been in the upper nests yet; at least not that we've seen. Tabby is still rather tentative about the whole thing.
NewCatTreeTabbyMuffin.jpg

Thanks for looking!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwe. Such beautiful kitties!! ❤❤❤

Very nice cat trees! Love looking at your kitties. Muffin could be Geoffrey’s sister!

All 3 of them have such sweet faces!

Enjoy!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Not only is the cat tree awesome but seeing the cats enjoy it is wonderful. And your view out the window is very picturesque! :thumbsup: