Big Changes in our Household! (All good!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

If you are creating a registry try to make it in January. We put a lot stuff on before the new year and all the designs were replaced Jan-March. People couldn't find half the stuff on our registry at the two stores. Shopping is fun. Oh keep an eye out for summer clearance and order large sizes like 12-18months
Hopefully we will be fine with all of that. The baby is due in January but my shower is going to be in November (before the holidays start).

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Me either! My family on my father's side are trying to go crazy shopping. Which is very very nice; but I want to pick things out! And as I tried to explain to my father last week, I'm not picking things out till I know whether its a boy or a girl! My Dad already bought me a crib and changing table, that I'm not too crazy about but that's kind of my fault.
I should have been more honest about it up front; and I would have, but our conversation got cut off and he'd already gone out and bought them before I got to talk to him again. I'm just appreciative they are so happy about this and want to do these things for us.
Awww, thats so nice of him!
There is so much to buy
, you will have so much to pick out, I loved putting together our registry. If you have a Target nearby, they have been great to us so far & they give you a great little 'welcome' bag with a $20 g/card to Shutterfly & a few super tiny little diapers!
I couldn't believe how little they are, I think they are about the size of my hand!

I hope your little one cooperates with the big ultrasound!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been wondering about you! So nice to read such a happy update. Congratulations on the new house, and on being pregnant. Sounds like it's all happening for you!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goodness gracious! A new house that everyone loves (and sounds wonderful), and a furless kitten on the way, too. That is some fine update!! Congratulations all around!