Best Vacuum for LITTER

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm very surprised how well the Shark Navigator Professional works!  My mom bought it for cat litter and pet hair for her hardwood floors and it picks up everything, plus it also does well on her area rugs.   What I really like about it is the ability to use it as an upright vacuum and convert it to a canister or portable hand-held as needed.  Since using hers, I think I'm going to get one for myself to use in the hardwood areas and throw rugs of my house (I have a Kirby for my carpeted areas).

I think it's a good choice!
I have this one too and I agree. It's great. 

tylerkaberry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I couldn't be more satisfied with this buy from. I was distrustful in light of the fact that it's value point is lower than Shark's vacuums, which I used to believe were better than average. This is on an entire 'nother level. I have 3 felines and 2 shiba inu. For any individual who doesn't think about shibas, a fraction of the time they don't shed by any stretch of the imagination. The other portion of the time it resembles there's a steady FURnado in the house. I have dismissed furbunnies bigger than the pooch itself - NOT AN EXAGGERATION. I got this thing directly in the wake of shedding season and IT SUCKED UP EVERYTHING.