Bella

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have to say she has been a blessing as I have said the real work begins when I put up the screen and open the door. Right now I will take the blessing at hand. I just wanted to share where she was to where she is. Thank you for this great community πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Thank God she is not on the nasty ground at work any more!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I have to say she has been a blessing as I have said the real work begins when I put up the screen and open the door. Right now I will take the blessing at hand. I just wanted to share where she was to where she is. Thank you for this great community πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Thank God she is not on the nasty ground at work any more!!
3f15cc28ca9f653f7e140df189cb3448.gif
for taking Bella in and for giving he a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life! :clapcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have to show this. My Little girl one of the resident kitties. She does this all day long and doesn't fuss just lays in front of the door to Bella's room. This is Little One ( that is her name)

Attachments