Been A Member For Almost 3 Years- Still Haven't Introduced My Cat!

alzycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The title speaks for itself. Whoops!
I didn't even realize that there was a forum for introducing yourself and your cat until today, & I've been on this site since 2015 (although I only recently became active) :lol::doh2:

A lot of you know about my cat already, but I thought she deserved a proper introduction! I have an 11 year old domestic long haired kitty named Yoshi (Yoshimi is her full name- if we have any Flaming Lips fans on here you'll know why :) ) I have had her since I was 10 years old & she is my little shadow. She is a very playful and friendly cat who loves people, and always needs to find a lap to sit on. See photos below :)

As for me, I am a university student in Canada in my 3rd year of a Bachelor of Science degree, specialized in Environmental Earth Sciences (specifically interested in glacial geomorphology and hydrogeology). If you are a geology/environment/science nerd, message me anytime for a discussion :)

Yoshi (1).jpg

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a beauty! I am a total science geek. I even have a couple of Schrodingers cat shirts that few get the reference.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley:

I've yet to formally introduce myself, too! It takes some of us longer than others...

But we (myself, Dudley, Parker, and the ghost of Brian) are very pleased to meet you and Yoshi. :salam:

I saw the Flaming Lips at Leeds Poly (metropolitan university) in England, way back, at least 23 years ago. They were playing support but I forget to which band (it was a long time ago!). Maybe it'll come flooding back.

Anyway, it's good to have you onboard.

:cheerleader:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yoshi is gorgeous! Glad she (and you) now have a post in the introductory forum. :catlove:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yoshi is a pretty girl. She looks a bit like the smaller version of my boys.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alzycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!

Kreatorcat Kreatorcat That's awesome! I'm definitely in need of some good science shirts.

Brian007 Brian007 Wow that's so cool! I would love to see them live.

neely neely Thanks for sharing that forum with me!

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a feeling that they were supporting The Breeders. I used to go to lots of concerts back in the day. And, I definitely had a leaning towards the psychedelic. :cool2:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
GOOD GRIEF! I know you and Yoshi, of course, but I'd no idea she was so utterly gorgeous! Glad you got around to this!