Beatiful Little Stripey

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stripey was a tuxedo kitty with a white stripe going down her nose. She never was tame enough to pet. I did try a few times to her annoyance. But she would come running up to me to greet me when I walked down the alley to feed her and her friends. She had three beautiful kittens, who were all adopted. I found her dead today. I put her in a box and her sister came over and tried looking in the box, confused. I am sad. Goodbye beautiful kitty.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear of this, so sad she had to go out like this. Thank you for feeding her and her friends and for taking care of her until the end, just so very sad though. But she knew you cared, and will carry that into the next life.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless you for caring about her......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cher.jpg
Thank you Les26. She was a beautiful kitty. I wish I could have done more for her.

Last edited:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will be blessed for giving her a little love in a harsh world, for making her world a little better. Giving her a little space in your heart and remembering that precious girl means more to her than you will ever know.
I have buried so many of the unwanted and unloved, but I hope they can take with them the the little bit of love and care I gave them. Each and every one of these little angels are special and priceless in this world, and all we can do is try to make their lives a little more easy. You gave her more than she ever expected, you gave her everything.
As a tribute to her, try to take care of her sister, who will miss her dearly too. I wish you all the best, I'll keep you and those sweet little ones in my thoughts and prayers. To honor and remember the departed is a true act of love, and although it can also hurt so very deeply, keep opening your heart and trying to help, it is worth so much for your Karma and your soul. Thank you for doing what you are doing! take care.....RIP beautiful little Stripey. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the kind words. She always brightened up my day when she came running to greet me. My friend just took her to the vets office where she will be cremated. I'm grateful for that, I didn't want to just put her body in the trash.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
You did plenty for her--you gave her food and love and she knew what it felt like to be cared for. :hugs:

RIP, little Stripey. :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Little Stripey, dream you deep. Your life had more meaning than perhaps you ever knew, and your passing is mourned by more than you knew existed.

Thank you for your care for this little one. For doing unto the least of these. Thank you.

Plumeria

Leroy's Mommy
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww...poor baby. Stripey sounds like she was a wonderful, beautiful cat. May she rest in peace and may your heart heal. Thank you for taking care of her and her friends. :salam::hearthrob::bigeyes:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once you get her home again, and that won't be an easy experience, you will have her near you where she belongs. There is no way to prepare your heart for all these new situations, but with the help of friends who understand, it is a little easier. Bless you for loving her so much.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the support. It's hard for me not to think about the circumstances of her death and if someone killed her on purpose. I will never know and there is nothing I can do about it, so it is pointless. I am going to let those thoughts go now. I hope there is an after life where I we can be together again.

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is very sad.

Of course, humans are very cruel. Think about that: we kill and not eat our prey, we kill, but not for reproduction, we kill but not to defend ourselves. We even kill without any reason at all. Think to the amount of meat we throw away. That is killing porks and cows and hens without any reason at all.

It does not mean however that somebody killed the poor cat, on purpose or even by accident.

But on the other hand think that they are humans like you who really cares and love and getting sad for a cat returning to her cloud.

Being aware of the true human nature is not something that is easy to accept.

Action makes the difference and marks the turning point: it is always a human or an animal (a cat, say) who need love and care.

Be proud you was loved by a cat. This is for a reason that is for you to discover.