Bath time

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I forgot to grab my phone to take pics until after I had finished bathing Theodore but, I got pics of him wet and being dried. These pics are after towel drying. It took me a LONG time to get him dry enuff to let him run around. he hates the blow dryer blowing on his tummy so i never get his tummy or legs comepletely dry. I did get his legs and tummy close to dry this time. Next time I will take camera to the sink with me. he is really good about it and he is now playing. he feels better after his bath. He was washing my arm as I blow dried him.
IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He was getting stinky and I had put it off long enuff so I gave him the bath before I could think about it too much. BIG job! Next time I will grab camera and get pics of him in the sink. As soon as he feels the water, he settles right down. I know many don't think cats need baths but, this breed definitely does! No way can he groom himself!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Do you brush him everyday?
he gets combed with a greyhound comb every day in the morning and, with this big coat, also during the day at least once. He has bonded really nicely with all the attention he gets.