Bad Kitty!

mamakat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww
We have that rule at our house too. Im pretty strict about it during dinner time, but when Im doing bills and paperwork at night and Morgan slowly sneaks up on the the table and lays by me, I just cant resist and dont enforce my own rules
Theyre too cute!

rhbarb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She not only gets on tables, she drinks your water! LOL She weighs 17lbs and does anything she wants and her mom doesn't care!

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by RHbarb
She not only gets on tables, she drinks your water! LOL She weighs 17lbs and does anything she wants and her mom doesn't care!
I looove that picture!!!

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we are not looking. . . . Molly knocks down the statues in our Christmas Manger!

Laurie

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE these pictures! What beautiful cats you all have!!!

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
She's probably trying to get them to pet her!
LOL. . . .
that's a thought!
Or perhaps she wants them to move over so she can lay down in the manger with baby Jesus

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are my "bad" kitties. :-) OK, so I feed them dinner on the table. It's not civilized to eat off the floor after all!

My Bogart tipped a glass of ice water that was sitting on the end table on my head one night at 3AM. Shame on me for leaving it half empty and forcing him to tip it slightly to reach the water level. What was I thinking?

prrrrr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Eskimo, our black cat, just want your attention. I think that in his mind, he's the king and everyone should listen to him. If your doing something, he's going to meow in your face, push on you with his head, get on you if you're sitting down, softly tap your arm with his paw, all of that to get your attention. But if it's morning, you're asleep and he's hungry, he's going to do everything possible to wake you up, even trying to go under you by pushing with his head. Then, if he still doesn't get attention, he's going to throw something on the floor, slowly, while looking at you like " I know you don't like me to throw things, so give me what I want", until he gets what he wants.

Our black and white cat, Vache à poils ( french meaning for cow with hair, due to his colors), is not that annoying. Let's just say that if you're watching TV or working on the computer, he's going to be happy to get on you and stand just in front of yourface, so you can't see anything!