Baby Luna

LunanLizziesMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our lives completely changed 4 years ago when we adopted two of the most silly and kind creatures - Luna and Lizzie. Together they ruled our world; communicating, collaborating, and creating so much laughter in our lives. That changed yesterday when Luna crossed the bridge unexpectedly.

Luna was my best furry friend with blue eyes that matched mine. I never needed an alarm clock because she would lift up the covers and gently paw my shoulder at sunrise.She was my companion who greeted meat the door when I got home, even on late nights. Simply, Luna made everyday a good day.

She loved sitting in the window watching birds. Some of the birds that sat on our fence were our neighbors ducks and chickens. Sadly,they ultimately gave her an illness that our vet did his best to conquer but it was too much for our little furry wonder.

I really am lost. I love you so much Luna - my furry green flash that brought so much beauty to our family if only for a brief time.

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pray you can receive comfort from your beautiful memories, she was meant to be in your life, even if only for a little while. You gave her everything she wanted from life, a nice home, and the love of a family. Go forward into the future and live it as you would want for her to go on if you were the first to go, she wants no less. She will always occupy a spot in your soul, your bond of love is eternal. she is at peace because she has this bond.....RIP dear Luna. You will be forever missed, you will always have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Luna, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

Four years...it seems so short, but where there is love, an eternity would not have been long enough, would it? Now she has a new home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, where she dances on timeless sunlight while she waits for you to come Home in the fullness of time. Her only sorrow is your sorrow, and so she sends her love for you, translated and purified into Love, back to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

And until, in the fullness of time, you meet again, dance on, little Luna, dance on!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about your Luna. Oh my, she is a beauty!!! She is at the Bridge now, after being met by our babies who were there to meet her.💖💞 :hugs: :rbheart:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so very sorry. My heart goes out to you. :hugs: She was a beautiful kitty.

Rest in peace, little Luna. :rbheart:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for th eloss of your Luna. She was so beautiful, and had such stunning eyes.
If I have understood it right, she got a disease from your neighbor's ducks?

She'll be sitting on a cloud now, and so many birds are flying around her, singing for her.
RIP Luna.