Baby kitten eyes

whisperzs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! Hope everyone is doing okay! This is my second post today but two cats need help and this is one of them.
My friend adopted a munchkin cat, he had really bad tear stains and as expected the day after he had really runny eyes, he took him to the vet and they gave him eye drops, but the issue is still there, today his eyes started crossing. Any advice will not be taken as medical advice, we just want to know if anyone experienced something similar with their kitten and if they knew the reason for it like allergic reaction etc. aside from that he looks healthy and he’s pretty active. They do clean his eyes frequently but it just keeps happening.

here are some photos on two different occasions

Attachments

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Hope everyone is doing okay! This is my second post today but two cats need help and this is one of them.
My friend adopted a munchkin cat, he had really bad tear stains and as expected the day after he had really runny eyes, he took him to the vet and they gave him eye drops, but the issue is still there, today his eyes started crossing. Any advice will not be taken as medical advice, we just want to know if anyone experienced something similar with their kitten and if they knew the reason for it like allergic reaction etc. aside from that he looks healthy and he’s pretty active. They do clean his eyes frequently but it just keeps happening.

here are some photos on two different occasions
I remember that happening to my parents dog. It was allergies

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What did the Vet say the issue was? How long has he been on the eye drops? Has your friend discussed the issue of the eyes crossing with the Vet? I think since this is a new event, but related to his eyes, he should be able to phone the Vet to discuss it and also let them know the tearing hasn't slowed down. It's best when the eyes are involved to let the professionals handle it. We can really only guess at what the problem is.

Cute kitten, BTW :loveeyes: