At least someone likes my singing!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm listening to my favourite version of "O Holy Night", and of course I can't help but sing along at the top of my voice.  I don't think I can carry a tune, but Abby does!  When I sing she sits on the chair next to me and meows and paws at my arm wanting me to pick her up.  I hug her to me sideways so she is verticle with her bum in my right hand and my left is sratching her chin and ears while she tucks her head under my chin and presses her face to my lips or chin. She was purring and drooling galore!  I can't get any better praise than that. I think that tops any standing ovation any day!  lol

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that is so sweet! And that song can bring me to tears....LOVE it. 

I think you have the ultimate fans! I sing to my kitties sometimes and they either ignore me or start meowing at me (I think they are telling me to shut up! 
) I had a bunny once that loved me singing to her though. It was only one song. I don't remember the official name, but it went "Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket....". I think Bing Crosby sang it in one of his movies . Anyway, I could be singing anything else and she would ignore me, but if I started singing that she would hop right over, snuggle up next to me and lay her head on my shoulder. I guess it was one song I COULD sing lol.

My cats aren't so easily amused. 

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, that's soo cute.

I sing to Swanie all the time (when no one else is in the room).  I couldn't carry a tune if you put handles on it, but Swanie immediately starts purring and purring.