As promised Pictures!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!! Enjoy your new married life. You look very happy together! You deserve it too.

The pictures are fabulous-please post more!! (esp with the snow and cold temps here!!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaete

Gorgeous pictures! You look absolutely radiant!

You have to tell me where you found your veil. Jess and I have been searching for a birdcage veil for her, and we haven't had any luck finding one reasonably priced.
Its actually come back into fashion some bridal stores may have it or ebay.
I was originally going to make one my self, as spring carnival was on there was lots of netting around to make the fashinators. But i got there too late and could not find anything anywhere. MIL pulled out her old wedding box and told me i can wear it if i liked it and added purple to it as our theme was white and purple! I didn't have to add anything to it, it matched my hair perfectly on the day

Maybe you can place an add in the paper to borrow one? Else i can send you the details of how to make one!

Yep I did have a purple lining under my dress, i was supposed to wear another purple as a sash but we decided not to the day before!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Fran!

You look gorgeous and so happy! What a sweet couple you are!

Love the purple touches - very nice and original, and I think a sash wasn't necessary.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOOO! Such a beautiful bride and handsome groom! You two look so happy!

Congratulations!