Are you sure that it isn't Friday the 13th?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a day! I knew I should have stayed in bed! as a matter of fact, it started out that way.....Charlie called me to get me up because I'd slept through my alarm and was an hour late for work at the time he called.....

I got breakfast delivered on time, which was good, he left in one direction with lunch, his sister went another......when he got to his, the drug rep had "forgotten" that she'd booked him and booked someone else to cater that lunch too....and expected HIM to credit her account for the whole thing....I said no.....if it had been a 5 person meal, in town, I might have, because she's a good, regular customer....but 30 people and hour and a half away, no dice......she's still going to be charged food cost and delivery.

But the icing on the cake? My husband wrecked my van this evening...I figure from the times it rolled that it is totalled.....doesn't matter, I didn't have insurance on it......he's ok, but will be sore and stiff for several days.... I can eventually replace the van, but not him....there's just no way!